Thursday, March 19, 2009

Travelogue in Form of Blog

I love writing travelogues of the places I visit - especially if the visits are prolonged (more than a couple of weeks). They are a great way for me to solidify my memories, capture and highlight certain moments and share my experiences with my friends and loved ones.

Until this point I have emailed all of my travelogues to people that I think may be interested in knowing about my happenings. I usually add people at random while going through my contact list - sometimes including people and other times not, forgetting who has received which blog. When I do this, I am in constant fear that the people receiving the emails are not too happy to see my emails pop up in their inboxes. Perhaps they feel a bit of contempt for the author, like I am showing off and rubbing people's faces in it.

That is certainly not my intention.

So I have decided to blog. Any interested parties can check in on the blog from time to time. Anyone who feels like an update of my travels may incite some negative emotion, can choose not to log on.

Plus it might be nice to have all of my stories in one place.

I will try to update periodically with pictures as well.

Welcome. Thanks for sharing in my experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment