Friday, March 20, 2009

The Snorkeling


Oh. My. The snorkeling is fantastic. Amazing. Brilliant. Stunning. Beautiful. Awesome.

I have snorkeled everyday except for 2 during my time here so far, and I really missed it those 2 days. The water alone is spectacular (see my blog on The Water). But the fish and the coral and the lobster and the crab and the turtles. . . Well, that almost blows the water out of the water in terms of spectacularity (yes, words need to be made up to describe it).

I have snorkeled over SCUBA divers and thought, "man, they don't know what they are missing up here!" From the top of the water you can see all of the coral and amazing tropical fish up above, as well as the larger fish and sea life (and divers) down below. On a side note, I now know why the sea lions in Monterrey always loved to play with our bubbles when we went diving. Their bubbles are FUN. Big ones, small ones, you can break them apart, you can let them tickle you all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment